ACCESS INFORMATION: AUDLEY END
Our aim is to ensure that the Heritage Live Events are fully accessible and can be enjoyed by everyone. We ask that Deaf or disabled customers wanting to use any of the access facilities available to register with us as soon as possible.
The closing date for registrations will be the 15th June.
Access Officer Contact Information
For further information and/ or to register for any of the below facilities please contact the Access Officer;
Please note it might take up to 72 hours for us to respond.
Event Tickets & 2 For 1 Tickets for Personal Assistants
• To celebrate the return of the Heritage Live concerts we are offering Deaf or disabled customers discounted tickets.
• Deaf or disabled customers wanting to purchase a ticket can do so by calling Ticketline on 0844 888 9991 (Mon-Fri 8.30am to 9pm / Sat-Sun 9am to 9pm / Bank Holidays 10am to 6pm). If this is not an option for you tickets can also be booked by email via the Access Officer.
• In addition to the above discounted tickets those Deaf or disabled customers that require assistance and are in receipt of one of the following can also request a free ticket for a personal assistant to attend with them.
– Front page of DLA letter (no specific rate required)
– Front page of Attendance letter (no specific rate required)
– Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
– Evidence of being severely sight impaired
– CredAbility Access Card (+1 category requirement)
– A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
• To request a PA ticket please contact the Access Officer once you have secured your own ticket.
Blue Badge Parking
• There is a limited number of free Blue Badge Parking available. This must be pre-booked via the Access Officer and is subject to availability.
• The event will take place in the gardens of Audley End House, so the ground conditions may be affected by the weather.
• There will be a viewing platform for Deaf & disabled customers at each concert.
• We ask that anyone requiring access to the viewing platform pre-registers with us in advance.
• Space on the viewing platforms is limited so these can only be used by Deaf & disabled customers plus 1 accompanying person.
• There will be wheelchair accessible toilets located at the viewing platform.
• Fold up chairs will be available on the platforms with priority going to our Deaf & disabled customers. Customers can of course bring their own chairs if they would prefer.
Wheelchair Accessible Toilets
• There will be wheelchair accessible toilets located at all the toilet blocks and at the viewing platform.
• Assistance Dogs are welcome at these events. Please let the Access Officer know if you are bringing an Assistance Dog so that we can put a dog spending area on site.
• Please note strobe lighting might be used during these performances.
• There will be a First Aid point located within the arena.
• There will be lowered counters at the onsite bars.