ACCESS INFORMATION: KENWOOD HOUSE
Our aim is to ensure that the Heritage Live Events are fully accessible and can be enjoyed by everyone. We ask that Deaf or disabled customers wanting to use any of the access facilities available to register with us as soon as possible.
The closing date for registrations will be the 25th May.
Access Officer Contact Information
For further information and/ or to register for any of the below facilities please contact our Access Officer;
Please note it might take up to 72 hours for us to respond.
Event Tickets & 2 For 1 Tickets for Personal Assistants
• To celebrate the return of the Heritage Live concerts we are offering Deaf or disabled customers discounted tickets.
• Deaf or disabled customers wanting to purchase a ticket can do so by calling Ticketline on 0844 888 9991 (Mon-Fri 8.30am to 9pm / Sat-Sun 9am to 9pm / Bank Holidays 10am to 6pm). If this is not an option for you tickets can also be booked by email via the Access Officer.
• In addition to the above discounted tickets those Deaf or disabled customers that require assistance and are in receipt of one of the following can also request a free ticket for a personal assistant to attend with them.
– Front page of DLA letter (no specific rate required)
– Front page of Attendance letter (no specific rate required)
– Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
– Evidence of being severely sight impaired
– CredAbility Access Card (+1 category requirement)
– A recognised Assistance Dog ID Card
• To request a PA ticket please contact the Access Officer once you have secured your own ticket.
Parking & Travel Information
• There is a limited number of free Blue Badge Parking available. This must be pre-booked via the Access Officer and is subject to availability.
• There will be a free shuttle bus service running from Hampstead and Highgate Tube Stations on the evenings of the concerts.
• TFL Bus 210 drops off a short distance to the site entrance.
ALFIE BOE UPDATE: ALL THE BLUE BADGE PARKING HAS NOW BEEN ALLOCATED.
• The event will take place on the lawns of Kenwood House, so the ground conditions may be affected by the weather.
• Although there are paths around the site some of these are quite steep and bumpy which we do not recommend for wheelchair users or customers with limited mobility.
• A wheelchair accessible buggy is available to assist disabled customers plus one accompanying person from the Blue Badge Parking area to the arena before the concert begins and then back again once it is over.
• There will be a viewing platform for disabled customers at each concert.
• We ask that anyone requiring access to the viewing platform pre-registers with us as soon as possible.
• Space on the viewing platforms is limited so they can only be used by disabled customers plus 1 accompanying person.
• There will be wheelchair accessible toilets located at the viewing platform.
• Fold up chairs will be available on the platforms with priority going to our disabled customers. Customers can of course bring their own chairs if they would prefer.
Please note: There is a limit to the number of spaces available on the viewing platforms. If it is essential that you have access to this facility please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability before booking your ticket.
ALFIE BOE UPDATE: SPACES ON THE VIEWING PLATFORM HAVE NOW ALL BEEN ALLOCATED.
Wheelchair Accessible Toilets
• There will be wheelchair accessible toilets located at all the toilet blocks and at the viewing platform.
• Assistance Dogs are welcome at these events. Please let the Access Officer know if you are bringing an Assistance Dog so that we can put a dog spending area on site.
• Please note strobe lighting might be used during these performances.
• There will be a First Aid point located within the arena.
• There will be lowered counters at the onsite bars.