Access Ticket Information & Facilities
For discounted Disabled/ Accessible tickets, please purchase your tickets online at AXS Ticketing. Please note that if you require a space on our Access Viewing Platform (AVP) or a space within our Access Zone, you MUST book this option when buying your concert tickets. It will not be possible to change normal concert tickets to Access tickets at a later date. All Access tickets are sold on a first-come-first-served basis.
There are three ticket options for Access Customers:
1. Accessible Viewing Platform (AVP)
This raised platform is designed for wheelchair users and other impairment groups for whom the Ground Level Standing area is not suitable (together with a carer if required). This is only available when pre-booked, subject to availability and only valid with proof of disability (see below). Please note that the AVP has a predefined maximum capacity and therefore tickets are sold on a strictly 'first-come-first-served' basis - when they are sold-out, they are sold-out.
2. Access Zone - Ground Level Viewing Area on grass
This is a standing area on grass (please note that it may be uneven in areas) for access customers who wish to stand for the event, but need a less crowded area and/or the option of sitting for short periods of time. A few plastic 'garden furniture' style seats will be provided for rest periods, but please note that these plastic chairs may not be suitable for all customers. Access Customers are welcome to bring their own camping chairs for this area. Please be aware that there will not be an unrestricted sight line of the stage when seated in this area, as there may be customers in front of the Access Zone who are likely to be standing up. This ticket option is only available when pre-booked, subject to availability and only valid with proof of disability (see below). Please note that the Access Zone has a predefined maximum capacity and therefore tickets are sold on a strictly 'first-come-first-served' basis - when they are sold-out, they are sold-out.
3. Discounted General Admission tickets
Access Customers can purchase a normal General Admission ticket, at a discounted rate, and view the concert from within the main concert arena (standing/ sitting on grass), with normal ticket holders. This is only available when pre-booked, subject to availability and only valid with proof of disability (see below). A free carer ticket is available if required, but only upon request and the need for a carer must be proved with additional documentation (see below). Please note that these tickets are sold on a first-come-first-served basis, and when they are sold-out, they are sold-out. Please also note that this accessible General Admission ticket option does not entitle you to use the Accessible Viewing Platform, nor enter the Access Zone. You are permitted to bring your own camping chair, but please note that you will be prevented from placing your chair in the front half of the concert arena and other areas with high footfall.
Accessible Toilets are located at the Accessible Entrance and also adjoining the Accessible Viewing Platform (AVP) and Access Zone. There will also be a least two accessible toilets in each of the main toilet blocks in the main arena. These toilets will not require a radar key but are reserved for customers with Access requirements only. An accessible toilet wristband will be required and can be requested at the 'Access Customer Services Check-In' marquee. Additional accessible toilets will also be available on site. For the most up to date information on the location of these toilets and how to access them, please check with the Accessibility Service Team upon arrival.
In addition, ‘Vehicles for Change’ will be providing one of their vehicles for individuals who require either a changing bench and/or hoist or where more space for wheelchair users to access the toilet is needed. The vehicle has either a tail-lift or side-lift with large opening doors which enable the wheelchair user to move straight into the toilet and washroom space. Inside, there is plenty of room for carers or family members who may need to assist or accompany the user. There is a sink at wheelchair height, a toilet with drop down grab rails at either side, a full sized (6 ft) free standing and height adjustable changing bench and an electric ceiling tracked hoist which is compatible with all loop slings. A shower is included with hot and cold running water. They all have heating and consumables such as wipes and disposable gloves and a bin for waste will be provided.
Heritage Live offers Access customers an Accessible/ Blue Badge Car Park, which is positioned as near as possible to the Access facilities.
- The Blue Badge Parking ticket is limited to one per paying customer, subject to availability.
- You can book your vehicle space in the Accessible Car Park online (at the same time as when you buy your concert ticket), but if you forget, you will also be able to pay at the gates upon arrival, subject to the following conditions:-
- If you haven't bought your Accessible Parking ticket in advance, you can pay by cash or card as you enter the main entry lanes of the car parks (charged at the discounted rate of £9 per vehicle and subject to availability). You must present your Blue Badge, with matching Photo ID and event ticket upon arrival. If you arrive without this documentation you may be refused entry to the Accessible car parking area. After paying, you will then be directed to the dedicated Accessible Car Park by the parking stewards.
- The Accessible car park will be clearly signposted as you enter the event site, but please do check its exact location for your specific Heritage Live venue and event. Please ensure you enter the site via the correct vehicle entrance (see the 'Access facilities map' which will be posted on the Event Information of your chosen concert (on this website) as the date of the concert approaches.
- An accessible buggy service (for those requiring it) will operate to transport customers to and from the Access/ Blue Badge car park to the dedicated accessible event entrance. This service will begin when gates to the main arena are opened and will continue at the end of the show until all customers have left. For safety reasons there may be a waiting time of up to 30 minutes at the end of the event for this service while the main egress takes place.
Proof of Disabilities - supporting documents
The facilities provided with the above ticket types are only available when booked in advance via AXS Ticketing, with valid supporting evidence and subject to availability.
The closing date for submitting your documents is 31st May 2024. If you have not submitted evidence by this date you will not be sent your e-tickets for the show.
You will need your AXS ticket receipt's Order Number to complete this process.
Our system ensures that, once you have booked your tickets, you have the opportunity to submit your supporting documents in advance of the show by emailing them to email@example.com with your ticket order number, by 31st May 2024, but please do this as soon as possible.
The following are recognised as a valid proof of disability:
Front page of DLA letter (no specific rate required)
Front page of Attendance Allowance letter (no specific rate required)
Receipt of Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
Evidence that registered severely sight impaired (blind)
CredAbility Access Card – + 1 category requirement
Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
Evidence of War Disablement Pension
We will review an application without the recommended evidence on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that Heritage Live allocates as many tickets as it can for its Accessible Customers, but please note that the AVP and Access Zone are defined spaces and therefore have a set number of tickets available. All tickets are sold on a first-come-first-served basis and when they are sold out, they are sold out.
In the event that customers who have purchased Access tickets do not submit the required documentation by 31st May, it might be that some additional tickets become available. If you would like to be added to our Waiting List in the hope that this happens, please email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying your preferred ticket option and clearly specifying the concert date, venue and show.
Further Info / Queries:-
For all queries relating to Access tickets or Access facilities, you must email: email@example.com please. Please allow 48hrs for a response. Please note that neither Heritage Live, nor the venues directly, are able to answer any Access queries, as all Access tickets and arrangements for all shows, is handled exclusively by AXS Ticketing UK.